- Remove filter.genes and filter.cells, (renamed to use underscores) in order to pass CRAN checks.
- Deprecate filter.genes and filter.cells, (renamed to use underscores).
- Update rstan requirement to 2.14.1 to avoid bug: http://andrewgelman.com/2017/01/01/stan-2-14-released-r-python-fixes-bug-sampler/
- Increase border of inducing points in sparse approximations
- Fix further Stan bug (feature?) with square root of integers
- Update rstan requirement to 2.12.1 from bad 2.10 version: http://andrewgelman.com/2016/07/31/stan-2-11-good-stan-2-10-bad/
- Update for new package versions: rstan (2.10.1) and dplyr (0.5.0).
- Updated code for revision of manuscript. Changed cell size normalisation strategy.
- Fix for sqrt(integer) bug on Solaris x86.
- First version submitted to CRAN.