- Switch to laze-loading data.
- Updated NHD paths to new National Map directory structure.
- Added functions for the National Land Cover Database.
- SSURGO fixed test where supplying an unavailable survey area now returns NULL instead of an error.
- SSURGO zip directory encoding changes as of late October 2017 forced changes in the FedData:::get_ssurgo_study_area function.
- Fixed issue where NHD template wouldn’t load because they added a jpeg preview to the directory.
- DAYMET functions now do not operate in parallel. This was breaking the download functions.
- Final update for version 2 of FedData.
- Accepted to ROpenSci! Migrating to the ROpenSci organization on GitHub.
- writeOGR for SSURGO and NHD were failing on Windows when the
extraction.dir included a trailing slash. Paths are now normalized to remove the trailing slash.
- Updated the
get_ned function to provide more useful errors and warnings when downloads are unsuccessful.
- Added pkgdown site.
- SSURGO functions (e.g.,
get_ssurgo) now doesn’t bomb on large (> 1 billion sq meter) requests. Now, the area of interest is broken into smaller chunks to build the download list.
- Added a
NEWS.md file to track changes to the package.
- Updated DAYMET functions to fix a bug that downloaded only one tile at a time.
- Linted all code.