Changes since release 0.1.0
- Retention times are not rounded to two decimals anymore. Calculations still capture a precision of two decimals for purely computational reasons.
- Within the aligned results, retention times correspond to the input values. Linear adjustments are only used internally and are documented within the Logfile found in the output.
The bioconductor package (MassSpecWavelet)[http://bioconductor.org/packages/MassSpecWavelet/] is added as in R solution for picking peaks from GC data.
- Warnings addressing formatting issues are now more explicit and partly rephrased to avoid ambiguity
- Added horitontal axis to barplots summarising peak numbers in
- Changed to more prominent colours in binary heatmaps with
- Extended workflow and more comprehensive explainations ___