autowrap, which can generates automatic wrappers for
- Fix bugs in passing arguments in
- Fix the issue in displaying
JuliaObject, especially in
Rmd documents. Fix #43.
x$name could be used to get access to
field(x, name) for
- Speed up
- Use some tricks to get around
julia issue #14577.
- Clearer documentation for
- More helpful error message for
- Bug fix for
julia engine in
- Bug fix for
JuliaCall requires Julia 0.6 as Julia 0.5 is now officially unmaintained.
- Don’t use inline to compile functions at
julia_setup() any more, accelerate the startup time.
- Load juliarc in
- Fix the bug that
julia_setup() fails to correctly load libjulia.dll if JULIA_HOME is not in path on windows.
- Get JULIA_HOME from environment variable.
- Remove deprecated
JuliaCall RMarkdown engine. The display system should work for all kinds of documents that rmarkdown supports.
- Should use older version of RCall with older version of R.
JuliaCall 0.10.0.9000 - 0.10.6.9000
- Important bug fix in
JuliaObject, for more detail, see github issue #15, issue #12 and #13 are related.
- Implement generics for
JuliaObject, and fix many small bugs.
- Julia tuple converts to R S3 class of JuliaTuple based on list.
field<- function for JuliaObjects.
- Use R6 for the implementation of
JuliaObject. It’s lightweight, faster, and safer.
- Performance improvements for dot notation function call.
- New Julia display system
plotsViewer(), which integrates better into R.
- Fits several bugs in
JuliaCall, like removing using of depreated function.
- Improve display systems of RMarkdown and Jupyter R Notebook.
JuliaObject, same Julia object could enter julia_object_dict only once. And the display of
JuliaObject becomes better. Also every common types of Julia Object could be wrapped by
- The users could now choose to have
JuliaObject type return value instead of R Object.
- Dot notation in julia is now accepted through the
julia_eval_string is deprecated in favor of
- Try to convert julia tuple.
JuliaObject, which serves as a proxy in R for julia object, which is the automatic conversion target when other choices are not possible.
julia_setup() doesn’t need to be called first unless you want to force julia to restart or you need to set the julia path.
julia_call now accept keyword arguments.
JuliaCall works in Jupyter R notebook.
JuliaCall works in R Markdown. The display system currently only work for html document. When there is no return from julia function and there is a need to display, a div with class=‘JuliaDisplay’ will be inserted into the html document with the corresponding content.
- Julia engine in R Markdown through
- Have a basic julia display system, now the plot functionality in Julia works (mostly).
JuliaCall is more consistent with julia.
- Added a
NEWS.md file to track changes to the package.
- Add helpful error messages in libjulia DLL load and compilation.
julia_assign which can assign a value to a name in julia with automatic type conversion.
- Give the option to set path for julia.
julia_console. Now there is a fully functional julia repl in R terminal, and a usable julia console when you use IDE for R.
julia_setup, there is an option whether or not to use RCall.jl, RCall’s R REPL mode and rgui will be set correctly.
- First release on CRAN.
julia_setup for initial setup of
julia_command for executing commands in julia.
julia_call for calling functions in julia.
- Functions to deal with julia packages.
- Helper functions like