- Use of packages in Suggests (eg.
microbenchmark) made conditional to avoid problems when they are not available for an OS.
DoubleMetaphone - Fixed memory leak issues in underlying
- Minor corrections in vignette.
- Added welcome message.
- Added version history to vignette
- Replaced all
1:length() usage in function with
- Added package to github.
- Added package documentation website (https://aravind-j.github.io/PGRdup/) as a github page with
- Added copyright to
Authors@R along with original contributors for the underlying
C code for
- Registered native routines in the
C code for
KWCounts - Fixed error in case of large number of exceptions and fixed bug regarding non-exact removal of keyword exceptions.
ProbDup - Changed code with a column vector specifying the columns having
with=FALSE argument to the new preferred syntax in
ViewProbDup - Fixed error ‘formal argument “axis.ticks.y” matched by multiple actual arguments’.
ViewProbDup - Fixed bug in case when all factor names in
select argument are not present in
factor.db2, the function stops. Now it gives an warning and stops only when none of the factor names in
select are present in
rmarkdown to Suggests field in DESCRIPTION, as prompted by Jan Górecki.
- Fixed memory access error in src/fdouble_metaphone.c (Thanks to Prof. Brian Ripley)
read.genesys - Convert ‘Darwin Core - Germplasm’ zip archive to a flat file.
ViewProbDup - Visualize the probable duplicate sets retrieved in a
ReconstructProbDup - Fixed bug regarding failure to retrieve db2 fields when method “c” is used.
ProbDup - Updated code after bugfix in
stringdist package (
stringdistmatrix: output was transposed when
- Changed the contact email addresses of four authors (including maintainer) in DESCRIPTION.
- Updated the vignette and README.md with the details of new functions.
SplitProbDup - Split an object of class
MergeProbDup - Merges two objects of class
KWCounts - Generates keyword counts from database fields.
print.KWIC - Prints summary of an object of class
KWIC to console.
print.ProbDup - Prints summary of an object of class
ProbDup to console.
ProbDup - Modified the phonetic matching for better handling of strings with digits.
ProbDup - Fixed throwing of error when no duplicate sets are retrieved.
ProbDup - Fixed issue regarding memory out error when large number of exceptions are there.
ProbDup - Further converted code to use
data.table package for greater efficiency and speed.
ProbDup - Fixed bug regarding inconsistent matching when method “b” is used.
ProbDup - Reduced the dimensions of the string matching matrices produced for greater efficiency and speed.
MergeKW - Modified for better handling of regex special characters.
ReconstructProbDup - Modified to ignore sets with counts less than 2 after reconstruction.
- Edited README.md formatting.
wordcloud (required for vignette) to suggests field in DESCRIPTION.
- Added imports to functions from
R CMD check --as-cran now checks code usage (via
codetools) with only the base package attached.
- Dropped the abbreviation PGR in the title in DESCRIPTION as it is mentioned in the description text.
- Added vignette “An Introduction to PGRdup package”.