- Corrected a bug in the plotting of dynamic predictions when the profile was isothermal.
- Implemented the ggplot2 plotting of isothermal fit objects.
- Added the option to include the temperature profile in the plot.
- The fitting and prediction functions now also accept logN0, as well as N0. If logN0 is a fitting parameters, this variable is fitted, rather than N0 (which is more stable numerically).
- Added the Arrhenius model.
- Corrected the DOI in the citation file.
- Added CITATION file with the information of the paper recently published in Food Research International.
- Added the possibility to pass additional arguments to ode when making predictions.
- Minor corrections and improvements to the vignette.
- Corrected a bug in Geeraerd’s model.
- Added graphics::legend to NAMESPACE.
- Added stats::coef and stats::vcov to NAMESPACE.
- The adjustment is, by default, made targetting the logarithmic count for all cases now.
- Added a tolerance to avoid observations at time 0 causing singularities.
predict_inactivation_MCMC for the calculation of prediction intervals using Monte Carlo methods.
- Plots with
- MCMC prediction intervals using MCMC.
is. methods for all the objects defined.
- Some minor corrections in function documentation.
- Extended README file.
- Corrected names of the authors in DESCRIPTION.