We have completely revamped the API. All the functions now take a
tibble as the first argument followed by the variable names. The variable names need not be surrounded by single/double quotes anymore. Please view the guide for more details.
- use ggplot for all plots (#8)
- update shiny app (#16)
- error in percentiles in
- shiny app for interactive analysis
- multi column statistics (#6)
This is a minor release containing bug fixes.
- multiple one way table returns an error (#2)
- ftable returned by freq_table must be data.frame or tibble (#3)
- multiple one way table returns an error (#4)
- typo in
group_summary(); maximum and minimum were reversed
norm_plot() was non-reactive to changes in standard deviation (#1).