- Added a fix to make the evaluation of whether or not/how we pass R CMD check more stable by using rcmdcheck internally. This causes the
check_result-item of the list returned by document() to change: it is now the return value of rcmdcheck::rcmdcheck() instead of the return value of callr::rcmd_safe(“check”, …).
- The (internal) functions
- Rd_txt_RUnit are not exported any longer.
- Fixed internal file parsing.
- Exported function get_lines_between_tags().
- Marked alter_descprition_file() as deprecated, please use CRAN package
desc by Gabor Csardi instead.
Internally, alter_descprition_file() is not used any longer. It just lingers as it was exported in version 2.1.0.
- alter_descprition_file() now keeps whitespace, making it possible to pass newline characters, for example for the Authors@R field.
- Fix man() to now work with RStudio.
- Add and export a new function alter_description_file(). It serves as a replacement for the internal add_depenedencies_to_description(), and straightens the former internal clean_descprition() which used [*write|read]Lines()* instead of [*write|read].dcf()* and is now exported as clean_descprition_file().
- document() now throws an error if the temporary package does not pass R CMD check without errors, warnings or notes.
- Added argument ‘stop_on_check_not_passing’. Set to FALSE to issue a warning() instead of throwing an error.
- Added argument ‘check_as_cran’ to use the –as-cran flag with R CMD check, document() then assumes a single NOTE (on the CRAN incoming feasibility) to be okay.
- Check for RStudio in man().
- Fix return status of write_the_docs().
- Use the input file’s basename instead of the temporary package’s name as basename for the output files.
- Only return output file paths if the according file exists.
- First release. See https://github.com/fvafrCU/document for any changes before.