- Replaced dependency on
modeest with a slimmer
- Removed dependency on
- Default (overridable) locations of input and results directories now consistently set to “~/data” and “~/results” respectively
generate_report now takes an optional
focus_scenario_ids parameter to override the scenarios on which special emphasis (usually executive interest) is desired.
- Improve user experience for optional packages. User is now prompted to install optional dependencies (shiny, DT, flexdashboard, statip, rmarkdown, etc.) when running reporting functionality which requires them.
- Substantial improvements in the sample analysis flow detailed in the usage vignette. You can now actually run all the commands as-is and have them work, which was previously “challenging”.
summarize_all renamed to the more descriptive
summarize_to_disk to avoid dplyr conflict
- Add requirement for at least pander v0.6.1 for
- Substantial refactoring on vignette
- Added missing save steps
- Corrected package name for
- Fixed a few incorrect placeholders
- Properly committed compiled files to package for distribution and installation
- Update all tidyverse calls to account for deprecations and split out of
- Windows CI builds added via Appveyor
annotate_logticks over manual breaks on risk_dashboard
- Initial submission to CRAN