- Add Authors’ ORCID and all contributors;
- funrar paper is now included in DESCRIPTION, README.md and has a proper CITATIONq file;
- Fix typos in documentation;
- Transformation from tidy data.frame to sparse matrix is now possible using
stack_to_matrix(x, sparse = TRUE) (#25);
- Add a warning message when using only continuous traits with function
comput_dist_matrix(), as it defaults to Gower’s distance (#27);
- Specification in help that functional distances need to be scaled between 0 and 1 prior to distinctiveness computation (#26).
rarity_dimensions() in two more explicit functions:
distinctiveness_dimensions() split corresponding tests;
- Add internal function to compute multiple functional distance matrix using a single trait table (
distinctiveness() now fully conserve the dimnames of the provided site-species matrix.
- Add tests for
rarity_dimensions() now comprises both Uniqueness and Distinctiveness;
- Remove packages
reshape2 from suggested packages.
make_absolute() defunct because it was based on false assumptions and would not give back matrices of relative abundances;
- Improved examples of
distinctiveness() to compute across single communities or regional pools;
rarity_dimensions() function to measure the different facets of rarity according to the trait;
scale arguments in
compute_dist_matrix() to scale traits before computing distance, these arguments are sensitive to the specific distance metric used;
- Use markdown with
roxygen2 to generates documentation.
- Corrected bug so that dense matrices can be transformed to stack data frame using
- Updated citation for Violle et al. 2017,
- Use package
goodpractice to enforce better code style,
is_relative() function to test if matrix contains relative abundances,
distinctiveness() now warns if it is not the case (#21),
- Conditionnally use
microbenchmark following CRAN advices.
- Added functions to convert absolute abundance matrix to relative abundance matrix,
make_relative() and reverse function
- Added a
NEWS.md file to track changes to the package.