- Added MDR-TB data for 2016, see here for the dataset. The MDR-TB data is automatically joined to the WHO TB burden data.
- Aesthetic updates to
- Added new
summarise_tb_burden function for summarising metrics across regions, across custom groups and globally.
- Improved data cleaning, converting
NaN values to
NA when the data is read in.
- Improved test robustness and scope
vdiffr to test plots when not on CRAN.
- Fixed bug for
map_tb_burden which was adding duplicate variables which caused map build to fail.
viridis_palette option to all plotting functions to allow the colour scheme to be set by the user.
- Added ability to handle categories in the legend for
- Added new case study exploring case fatality rates.
- Added improved tests in response to WHO data updates. See here
- Added an additional method for downloading data in reponse to test failures on CRAN. See here
- Added skip on CRAN for data backend related tests.
Makefile at top level and for
data-raw to build the package.
- Improved plotly tool tips in all interactive plots.
- Added option to pass multiple years for interactive maps using the built in plotly frame functionality.
- Added retry download option to deal with possible API rate limits in response to this issue.
- Added downloads badge to readme.
annual_change arguement to all plotting/mapping functions. Passed to
prepare_df_plot. Returns the percentage annual change for the supplied metric.
trans arguement to all plotting functions to allow scaling using any
- Added adaptive axis and legend labels to properly show annual percentage change.
run_tb_dashboard to launch a shiny dashboard for exploring global tuberculosis
- Changed function defaults so that data is automatically downloaded and saved into the temporary directory when
get_data functions are called.
- Added new examples to display new functionality
- Updated readme with new functionality
- Updated intro vignette with new functionality
- Added a new case studies vignette section
- Added a case study exploring global trends in Tuberculosis incidence rates
- Added a work around using
utils::read.csv for downloading the data when
fread::data.table fails. Related to this issue.
download_data arguement to all functions to make downloading data explicit.
save arguement to all functions to make saving the data explicit.
path arguements to all functions to make location of saving explicit.
- Updated documentation to reflect above changes.
- Updated tests to reflect changes.
- Doc improvements ready for CRAN.
- Switched Imported packages from github versions to CRAN versions.
- Switched to saving data only to temporary directory (
map_tb_burden function to map TB metrics.
- Added a
NEWS.md file to track changes to the package.
plot_tb_burden_overview function to plot an overview of the TB burden.
- Updated the package site.
- Refactored plotting code.
plot_tb_burden function to plot TB burden
- Set up package infractstructure