count_imgs() counts the number of images in a TIFF file without reading the images themselves.
read_tags() reads the tags from TIFF images without reading the images themselves.
- Now includes citation information.
- C code is more readable.
display() is more flexible, accepting 3 and 4-dimensional arrays, just displaying the first frame from the first channel.
- The package is now peer reviewed by ROpenSci.
- Improve README and vignette with more tangible and fun example.
- Fix windows
libtiff issues (thanks to Jeroen Ooms).
- Found some ImageJ-written TIFFs that weren’t being read correctly and fixed that.
protection stack overflow error for TIFFs with many images.
- Include handy shortcuts for 2- and 3-dimensional arrays.
- Messasges to inform the user about what kind of image is being read/written.