- Fix tests to work with upcoming testthat release.
- bugfix to work with knitr 1.16.7
expect_lint_free() now is always skipped on CRAN. This is necessary because the non-binary R source may not be available when running tests on CRAN, and those tests may not be run in the package directory.
- bugfix to work with testthat 1.0.0
- infix_spaces_linter now properly checks
= in named arguments. (#130, @saurfang).
- commas_linter now properly recognizes lints when preceded by a blank line and points to the missing space rather than the comma (#111, #129, @saurfang).
- Make spaces_left_parentheses_linter more robust when determining
( type (#128, @saurfang)
- commented_code_linter (#83, @jackwasey)
- Now trims long comments (#55, reported by @paulstaab)
- Automatic commenting of Github commits and pull requests when linting on Travis-CI
- expect_lint_free expectation can be added to testthat unit tests.
- Robust configuration system and exclusion logic
- Emacs and Sublime Text 3 plugins now available from their respective package repositories.
split.lints (#49, @ttriche)
- Fixed bug that caused vim syntatic plugin not to work properly in windows (#46, @abossenbroek)
- allow lintr customization per project using
.lintr config files.
globalenv() instead of
baseenv() for default parent environment so that
methods will be included.
- do not check object usage if eval fails. Fixes (#24, reported by @fabian-s)
trailing_whitespace_linter was reporting the incorrect line number
- Use RStudio source marker API to display lints (#37, @jjallaire)
- Permit single quotes if they quote literal double quotes (#28, @jackwasey)
- Properly handle all knitr document formats