- Added a
NEWS.md file to track changes to the package.
- The bridge() function is now available. Can be used to calculate and plot “bridge statistics”, including bridge strength, bridge betweenness, bridge closeness, and bridge expected influence.
- Bug fixes for bridge strength in the bridge() function
- The goldbricker() and net_reduce() functions are now available. Useful for comparing correlations in order to eliminate nodes in networks which ostensibly measure the same construct
- Additions to bridge() function: can use list input for communities, improved error handling
- New argument “corMin” in goldbricker function