- Shiny Application works again!
- Can now simulate and run power.
- Able to download simulation and power tables (I think).
- Fixed basic functionality of Shiny application
- This includes simulation and power
- Needs more testing at this stage.
- Addition of count outcome from sim_glm.
- This added an additional argument that must be specified:
- outcome_type = ‘logistic’ = 0/1 dichotomous simulation
- outcome_type = ‘poisson’ = count outcomes.
- Bug fix for sim_glm when using fact_vars generation options.
- Heterogeneity of variance simulation
- Flexible time specification for longitudinal models
- Change ‘lvl’ to ‘level’ throughout package
- Flexible specification of unbalanced simulation
- Misspecification of model for power analysis
- Expand power output.
- Update to add ability to simulate covariates from any R distribution function
- Old code will no longer work with this new version.
- Added new opts argument to cov_param for optional distribution arguments.
- Adjusted vignettes to follow new code
- Adjusted unit tests.
- Added documentation for changes, including in vignettes.
- Added a
NEWS.md file to track changes to the package.