skimr 1.0.2 (2018-xx-xx)
- You can create skimmers with the formula syntax from
skim_with(iqr = ~IQR(.x, na.rm = TRUE)).
- The median label has been changed to p50 for consistency with the previous changes to p0 and p100.
- Impovements and corrections to to readme and other documentation.
- New vignette showing defaults for skimmers and formats.
- Vector output match data frame output more closely.
- Add minimum required version for testhat.
- Add minimum requred version for knitr.
- You can use
skim_with() to add and remove skimmers at the same time, i.e.
skim_with(iqr = IQR, hist = NULL) works as expected.
- Histograms work when Inf or -Inf are present.
- Change seq( ) parameter to length.out to avoid problems with name matching.
- Summary should not display a data frame name of “.” (which occurs when piping begins with the data frame).
skimr 1.0.1 (2018-01-09)
- Add support for spark plots on Windows
spark_bar() are no longer exported
- Default statistics for numeric changed from
quantile(x, probs = 0) and
quantile(x, probs = 1). These changes lead to more predictable behaviors when a column is all NA values.
- Add minimimum required version for stringr
- Improve documentation in general, especially those related to fonts
- Fix issue where a histogram for data with all
NAs threw an error
- Suppress progress bars from
skimr 0.92 (2017-12-19)
skim_v() is no longer exported. Vectors are now directly supported via
- Change license to GPL 3
- Add support for
- Add summary method for
- Add support for tidy select to skim specific columns of a data frame.
- Add support for skimming individual vectors via
skimr 0.91 (2017-10-14)
- Handling of grouped data (generated by
- Printing for all column classes
- Add indicator of if a factor is ordered to skim object for factor
- Introduction of flexible formatting
- Easy dropping of individual functions
- Vignettes for basic use and use with specialized object types
- Updated readme and added CONTRIBUTING.md and CONDUCT.md
- New public get_skimmers function to access skim functions
- Support for difftime class
- Add header to print providing summary information about data.
- Change from Colformat to Pillar.
skimr 0.900 (2017-07-16)
- Fix documentation for get_fun_names()
- Fix test and build errors and notes