skimr 1.0.1 (2018-01-xx)
- Add support for spark plots on Windows
- spark_line() and spark_bar() are no longer exported
- Default statistics for numeric changed from min(x) and max(x) to quantile(x, probs= c(0)) and quantile(x, probs= c(1))
- Add minimimum required version for stringr
- Improve documentation related to fonts
- Fix issue where a histogram for data with all NAs threw an error
- Suppress progress bars from dplyr::do
skimr 0.92 (2017-12-19)
- skim_v() is no longer exported. Vectors are now directly supported by skim() via skim.default().
- Change license to GPL 3
- Add support for kable() and pander() for skim_df objects.
- Add summary method for skim_df objects.
- Add support for tidy select to skim specific columns of a data frame.
- Add support for skimming individual vectors via skim.default().
skimr 0.91 (2017-10-14)
- Handling of grouped data (generated by
- Printing for all column classes
- Add indicator of if a factor is ordered to skim object for factor
- Introduction of flexible formatting
- Easy dropping of individual functions
- Vignettes for basic use and use with specialized object types
- Updated readme and added CONTRIBUTING.md and CONDUCT.md
- New public get_skimmers function to access skim functions
- Support for difftime class
- Add header to print providing summary information about data.
- Change from Colformat to Pillar.
skimr 0.900 (2017-07-16)
- Fix documentation for get_fun_names()
- Fix test and build errors and notes