- This was the first version
- Added a
NEWS.md file to track changes to the package.
- Changed the package to use the streaming version of the API. This ensures it can collect the very large data sets.
- Changed to using the httr package for retrival in order to ensure proper error messages from the API.
- Added the base_url and language arguments for further flexibility.
- retrieve_data() will fill out missing parameters and setting them to *, which means all data.
- Metada for a table is added to it as an attribute.
- Changed the fix_time() function to work on strings and not data frames. The reason for this was to increase the flexibility in cause of name changes in column names.